I haven't reported for two weeks – mostly because I didn't have much to report last week.
This week I finished 2 sets of postcards (1 yard each), the Christmas quilt (6 yards for the front, 6 yards for the back and pillowcase body and ½ yard for the pillowcase trim). Saturday Kim and I went shopping to Quilting Adventures. I bought 2 yards of medium gray to use as photo backgrounds and 4 yards to overdye. The gray is already in use and the other will be added after it's dyed.
I think this is about as far as I will get to my goal for the year. I don't expect that I will complete any more large projects. I'll take 85 yards though, that's pretty good!
- This week IN: 0
- This week OUT: 14.5
- YTD IN: 171.5 yards
- YTD out: 257 yards
- NET OUT: 85.5 yards (Goal 100 yards)
Here's the list as we last saw it:
- Christmas postcards – done!
- Cat cross stitch – trudging along
- Log cabin blocks – no progress
- Borders on the next quilt to quilt - Christmas Gift quilt – quilt is DONE!
The new list – this one is for the month of December:
- Gift box for Anne's birthday gift
- Tie dye 5 shirts for gifts
- DSM quilting samples
- Gift boxes for Christmas gifts
- Finish log cabin blocks
- Work on that stupid cat