Yesterday was dyeing day and I finally had time to do more shibori. The shibori process has a 45 minute wait time between activities. I had 3 sessions so 3 45 minute intervals to fill. I filled one with dinner but used the other two to finish this section of the wall.
The flowers are some glass tiles that I made in glass class last fall. I had the stems and flowers stuck to the wall in November, got the red vase done last week and finished the background last night. The pieces are from the rims of some dishes that I bought years ago from Pier 1.
The rest of the plate pieces are in this section that I completed last May.
Today I have a lot of computer work to do and I have to replace the woodstove door insulation rope. That won’t take long but it will be a mess!
If all goes to plan I will get the next veterans quilt loaded and started quilting.