I sewed the last seams last night during Empire. This time I took it to the basement for a photo. The color still isn't quite right but it's better. The quilt is just too big for my design wall. It's a large queen size quilt so it will not fit on my design wall.
The leftover blocks do fit on the design wall. I put them up last night and I have enough to do a veteran's quilt. Notice that I'm not making circles. This will go together so much faster! I dyed some more brown for a border to bring this up to the exact size I need.
I used the Accuquilt GO! Drunkard's Path dies for these quilts. Boy did that save me a ton of time.
I'll get this one sewed together and then I can start designing my symmetry quilt! yay!