This weekend was designated for working on the quilt with Paula Nadelstern’s new fabric line, Chromazone. I ran into some serious challenges with EQ and my own ineptitude. I had planned to construct the quilt one way. Then I accidentally did it another way so I had to redo the quilt in EQ. For some reason the EQ measurements are off so I basically had to wing it all through construction.
I can’t show you the quilt but I can show you the final layout. Actually, in the end there are 2 quilts! I couldn’t decided on the colorway and I had enough fabric to make 2…so I did. Once I got all the templates worked out on the first one the second one went much faster.
Both tops were complete at 1:30 this morning. Paula has picked the one she wants so I will get it quilted and bound next week and shipped off to Benartex. I can quilt the second one after I get a few other projects finished.
Oh crap, another UFO! I didn’t consider that when I was busily making 2 tops.
Now I have to finish getting materials ready for my Successful Online Selling class that begins Monday.