You already know that I didn't get much done in the past week but I was able to finish another 100 blocks for my ugly quilt!
I have about 450 done now
and only about 150 left to do before I can start putting one of the quilts together!
I better start getting settled on a plan.
This is the block I worked with this week. I think it looks like an envelope.
This is what it looks like set straight.
This setting has the alternate blocks rotated twice.
Rotated to form a cross with 4 blocks. I can see doing this one.
Same as above but rotated with a dark triangle in the center. It just makes the cross offset but really creates a different look all together.
Put it on point and you can call it "Return to Sender".
Check out all of the HSTericals who joined in last week . Random.org picked #14, Sophie! as this week's winner! I'll contact Sophie to see what I can send her for her prize.
For those interested in joining here's some basic info:
- There are no rules, your project just has to use half square triangles, it doesn't have to be exclusively HST blocks.
- Post your progress in your photo sharing site or blog or website and link up here.
- There's Flickr group if you want to share there too.
- Grab the link button code on the left if you want to put it on your own site.
- I'll draw a winner each Friday for a selection of hand dyed scrap fabrics.
I hope you'll join the fun!