One name for this block is Swamp Angel. This one is mine. It's mine for a couple of reasons. One is that I've given all of the others away but primarily it's because there's a pretty significant problem with it.
With this piece, and the one I made for Mom, I've started testing out adding sashing to my blocks. I still have lots to learn about cutting and I took a webinar Thursday and spent 2 hours learning glass cutting techniques. Hopefully that will help.
But the big problem is this. Can you see the haziness in this photo? When you fuse glass you have to have some sort of separator between the glass and the kiln shelf. It's either kiln wash spread directly on the shelf of it's a shelf paper. Kiln wash is cheaper and generally lasts for several firings. Sometimes, though, it sticks to the glass. To get it off you have to wet sand or blast it off and refire the glass. I don't have the capability to do either of those things. Shelf paper is more expensive but easier and faster to use. I've used it some but thought I should go the cheaper route. Now that I've had 3 pieces effective ruined but baked on kiln wash I ordered a large supply of shelf paper.
Sometimes I have to learn lessons the hard way. Shelf paper is cheaper than ruined glass.