Yesterday was dyeing day (about 35 yards) so there was no sewing accomplished but I did ogranize some projects and now the sewing room looks like it's supposed to look.
There are a bunch of project spread on the floor. These are for the next Country School Quilters meeting where we will discuss unsing orphan blocks. I've got to get the instructions written up today.
These are some string blocks left over from a block drive from last year. I've trimmed them and have the pieces to make 4 more. I'm hoping to get a volunteer to put the top together so I can quilt it. Since I'm doing the quilting for the group now I've decided that I will not do any more piecing. I'll dedicate my Country school time to quilting and my piecing time to getting some QOVs done. I've been slacking on my QOV quilts.
I did pull out the scraps for Fractured Fragments and started pondering the next border. Maybe I can start some piecing tonight.
Of course there's also a new project! I've had this pattern for a while and have been planning to make it. I think I will eventually offer it as a kit but I want to make a version using the Salt Marsh gradient. I dyed all of the fabric yesterday and hope to start the quilt next week.