While Mom was quilting I was binding and used the weekend as an opportunity to get a few quilts finished.
46 x 65
This one was a very old UFO. I had made quilts for Chris and a friend from the pheasant fabric. With the leftovers I made a bunch of Stack-N-Whack blocks and set them in the gold fabric. There's where the project sat for several years. A couple of years ago Chris accidentally threw his quilt in the garbage. I pulled out the UFO thinking that I could make it into a veteran's quilt but once Chris saw that it was the same fabric he asked to have it as a quilt to use in his recliner. I only had to add the top and bottom borders to get it to the size he needed. It's quilted with the Burning Bush pantograph and one UFO is busted!
48 x 60
This quilt top was made by Patty "The Quilt Lady" as a donation to our veteran's quilt collection. I added a border to make it a little bigger and quilted it with the Star Swirl pantograph.
These next 2 were made at the same time. I sewed string blocks until I was sick of them and then out them together into these 2 quilts.
48 x 60
63 x 80
I really needed another row of blocks for this one but I was sick of making them. I got the idea to add the alternate rows of sashing and arranged the blocks to create rows of mountains. I like it.
It felt really good to have some finished for a change!