This picture tells the entire story of my weekend.
and ironed lots of fabric.
The stray threads look cool though.
I have caught up on all of the fabric that I needed to iron. Most of it was for custom orders but I will get the rest in the shop today. Hopefully I will be able to do some sewing starting tomorrow and for the rest of the week.
I have some lofty goals for the week:
- make another set of Christmas postcards
- start quilting Mom's quilt (it's at least ready to be loaded now)
- dye all of the fabrics for my Back to Square One mystery
- made an iPhone case for a friend
- paint some bags and aprons for gifts
Pretty lofty! I better get busy on today's tasks. Check out what everyone else is doing at Patchwork Times.