One last thing to post today. I got my version of the April Quilt For An Hour project loaded on the longarm. Since it's going to be a male QOV, I decided to quilt it with the Square Spiral panto. I think it's a good design for a masculine quilt. I wasn't going to bother to post a photo but realized that with the new camera I can finally show the accurate colors of this quilt! I will be so happy to have these fabrics out of my house! I've never been so disappointed with a fabric before. I know that these batiks are very popular with lots of quilters but I'm willing to bet they haven't washed them yet. The colors fade horribly after the first wash. My own hand dyes hold up better than this. I think these may actually be painted rather than dyed. Oh well, live and learn!